Sovran Affidavit of Status
Reclaim your living body, all assets you own, and children under 18. This document claims that you and your living body are the owners of the aforementioned, and NOT the Corporation of Canada.
This document claims that you and your living body are the owners of the aforementioned, and NOT the Corporation of Canada. Reclaim your living body, all assets you own, and children under 18.
This document includes PotS Seals and is notarized by our Headsman, Popois.
After you download and print your Sovran Affidavit of Status, you may choose an additional common law notary sign it, or three people that know you to sign it which is equal to a notary.
Login to update your profile online in order to populate your instruments so you can:
- Download your Exemption Pass.
- Purchase and Download/Print your Notarized Sovran Affidavit of Status.
- Purchase and Download/Print/Laminate your Sovran ID Card.
- Download/Print your PotS Legal Public Notice.
If you do not currently have means of ID verification, you can request sponsorship from one Wolverine and a Senior Peoples of the Salmon Headsman or Ha’aSaa.
- Read Taqwanus Cawthla (Wolverine Clan Walk)
- Complete Self-Introduction/Self-Reflection
- Join with a Wolverine Pod and work with a Wolverine Mentor.
- Become involved with your clan.
Our Tribunal consists of ten Original Peoples who reside in Kanat’an
Popois is the Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) Headsman
Hemajolas is the Wolverine Clan Headsman
Maathlaatlaa is our Grandfather