PotS Exemption Pass
Gain lawful rights under Criminal Code 15 to be exempt from being injected by the Corporation of Canada. Choose B.C. or ON. or request editing to apply to your province and provincial Premier.
Required to receive your Sovran ID Card.
The RCMP file number 2221-32299 quoted on the PotS Exemption Pass is from North Vancouver RCMP report charging Lions Gate Hospital with conflict of interest due to vaccinated mothers. Watch: 13 stillborn deaths in 24 hours on November 11th – by Dr. Mel Bruchet and Dr. Daniel Nagase
Attend 4 Sunday De Jure Tribunal Wolverine Meetings to research who and what we are (access via Profile).
- Request to Verify your Identification on camera.
- Request to “Walk Off the Ship” ceremony on your 4th Sunday.
Login to update your profile information online in order to populate your instruments so you can:
- Purchase/Download and then Print your Exemption Pass.
- Purchase/Download and then Print your Notarized Sovran Affidavit of Status.
- Purchase/Download and then Print/Laminate your Sovran ID Card.
- Purchase/Download and then Print your PotS Legal Public Notice.
If you do not currently have means of ID verification, you can request sponsorship from one Wolverine and a Senior Peoples of the Salmon Headsman or Ha’aSaa.
- Read Taqwanus Cawthla (Wolverine Clan Walk)
- Complete Self-Introduction/Self-Reflection
- Join with a Wolverine Pod and work with a Wolverine Mentor.
- Become involved with your clan.
Our Tribunal consists of ten Original Peoples who reside in Kanat’an
Popois is the Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) Headsman
Hemajolas is the Wolverine Clan Headsman
Maathlaatlaa is our Grandfather