Welcome to Peoples of the Salmon (PotS)
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Peoples of the Salmon (PotS)’s Platform; the Website located at PeoplesoftheSalmon.org , the Member Services located at PeoplesoftheSalmon.org/member-account and the Shop located at PeoplesoftheSalmon.org/Shop .
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer or Buyer or Shopper”, “Member or Affiliate”, “Client or Sovran”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Member Plans and Shop Products are sold “as is” to be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY of any kind; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our products or services.
Support and Refund Policy
Support for member plans and products sold and distributed by Peoples of the Salmon (PotS), is only available for those who have an active paid member plan, or who have purchased a product in the Shop and have questions about it. The purchaser must renew their member plan in order to continue receiving support for the plan purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription or no expiry date, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
There are NO RETURNS or NO 100% money-back guarantee at this time.
Member Plans can be CANCELLED at any time in you Member Account. Or you can request a cancellation by contacting us at peoplesofthesalmon.org/contact/ , including the username, email address, and name on file for the account you wish to cancel. At that time, we will cancel your member plan without refunding any one-time payment made.
There are NO REFUNDS for Member Plans, Shop Products or Donations at this time.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our members and shoppers, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
[If your original purchase was made in a non-Canadian currency, we cannot guarantee that the exchange rate at the time of the refund will be the same as the time of your purchase. Your refund will be based on the Canadian amount of the purchase and may result in a higher or lower amount of currency you purchased in being credited to your accounts.]
Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
Your Member Plan is sold as an automatically recurring subscription payment which requires no renewal each month or each year on the anniversary of the purchase date, as it is without an expiry date.
Sovran Ground or the free member plan may expire at the end of one year to ensure there are no stagnant unused member plans, member activity or user accounts, forcing members to visit and update their information.
The purchaser’s subscription will automatically renew each term (monthly or annually) unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic payment date.
Please note the following details of Member Plan subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed on the anniversary of your original purchase. The member plan renewal will continue and remain valid for each term unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the term processing date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Member Account page on the Peoples of the Salmon website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive member support and may or may not be removed from the PotS Newsletter Subscription as well.
- Your renewal price will be locked in at the time of checkout for as long as your member plan remains active.
- Legacy pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for your plan (a “legacy” price), the lower renewal price may no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your member plan has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for your member plan. We may not apply older or legacy pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- [We may or may not send you an email 7 days prior to your renewal date as there is NO EXPIRY DATE on member plans, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.]
- [If you choose to cancel your subscription your member plan will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support.]
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase and/or delivery/shipping information. Your product downloads will be available in your member account or a URL will be provided at checkout to direct you to your purchase or 3rd party next steps. You can download by logging into your member account and clicking on the appropriate link there or in the URL provided.
PotS is not responsible for 3rd Party processes.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through peoplesofthesalmon.org/contact/ to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your purchase invoice is valid. Download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the product is purchased.
Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our PotS Platform. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) updates, promotions, and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may unsubscribe or opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
Unless otherwise stated, Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Peoples of the Salmon (PotS). All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Peoples of the Salmon (PotS)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Peoples of the Salmon (PotS)
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Peoples of the Salmon (PotS)
- Redistribute content from Peoples of the Salmon (PotS)
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Peoples of the Salmon (PotS), its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
All content found on this site and throughout the PotS Platform including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a member plan subscription and/or shop product without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Peoples of the Salmon (PotS); and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Peoples of the Salmon (PotS). Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Peoples of the Salmon (PotS)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Peoples of the Salmon (PotS) may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Member Plan account or Shop Account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
— PotS Team