Joining the Sovereign Peoples of the Salmon as an affiliate is a leap off the ship of the Crown Corporation of Canada, as a Free Being, onto the Sacred Land known as Kanat’an. Acquire powerful instruments in First Law of the Land and your World Passport in accord with Universal Declaration of Human Rights!
What is affiliation about?
Affiliates of PotS play a critical role in influencing, contributing and supporting the building of sovereign sustainable communities that operate under Common de jure Law, which reflect Unity in diversity across ‘Kanat’an’, which means “Sacred Land”.
PotS community Affiliates share, support and enable our collective vision to be expressed in a variety of ways, including your contributions of experienced service(s), voice and/or your financial support via Affiliate donations.
How does a PotS affiliation support you?
Kanat’an was never conquered nor purchased. Original Peoples have jurisdiction. All who travelled to Turtle Island by Ship were placed under contract as indentured slaves with the Crown as recorded in Ship Manifests. This was continued with all who were born here, as they are registered with a B.C. and Cusip number by their parents entering them into the same contract.
Peoples of the Salmon are inclusive of all peoples regardless of where they are from. Stand with your brothers and sisters as Stewards of the Land, growing forward in Love and Light. How you choose to reclaim your Sovereignty is up to you.
Original Peoples, reclaim your sovereignty! All Peoples can reclaim their own tribal affiliations to get off the ship of admiralty law and out from under Citizenship control. Choose to return to your homeland and request acknowledgement of your own tribe. Choose to be acknowledged by local tribes where you live currently and partner as Stewards of the Lands. Choose to be adopted into the Wolverine Tribe by Peoples of the Salmon. By taking action, you leave the world of CORPORATE fiction and manipulation.
Corporation/corrupt Foreign Government… learn what this means and how to be Sovereign. Reclaim your birthright and Trust – standing united with all Peoples. No matter where you live, you can create a safe and transparent community of peoples, living by Natural Law of the Creator.
What does a PotS affiliation require from you?
This is important work we are doing and requires committed Affiliates. We ask you to bring your skills and passions to contribute, shoulder to shoulder, eye to eye, feet on the ground. Peoples of the Salmon & Wolverines are a central node in BC as new projects pop up. Your ideas reflect our common unity in diversity across Kanat’an, “Sacred Land”.
Participate! Lots of important work to do and we are just getting started.
- Walk off the Ship of Commerce on your 4th Sunday de Jure Governance meeting.
- Publish and use your Sovereign First Law of the Land Instruments. Signal Sovereignty!
- Volunteer! Introduce yourself Sundays 1PM PST before 2PM de Jure meetings.
- Sign Declaration of Non-Confidence to cease governance under Corporation of Canada.
- Start a project/event in your area. Meet regularly. Recruit. Grow-build your Intentional Community guided by our 25 Year Plan and Si Si Giuelth (directory coming soon).
- Request adoption into the Wolverine Tribe. This requires organizing a Sunday ceremony to share with de Jure Governance, as an individual or group, locally and/or on zoom. Be a part of shaping your adoption ceremony. Receive acknowledgment by your invited witnesses and gift them for positive exchange. Consider volunteering.
- Wholistic and Health Professionals are welcome to build Ha’aSaa Health Care team.
- Ha’aSaa Team, provide our innovative PotS Adverse Events System intake & supports.
For more information on unique services and fees for a PotS Member, e.g. Sovran Affidavit, Passport, and Credentials Card, see How to Join.
For additional inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remove your consent to be governed by Corporate Canada!
As an AFFILIATE you will…
- Have an opportunity to join in the Peoples of the Salmon Sunday meetings to learn how to move off the Corporate Canada ship and live as a Sovran free being with our God given Rights and freedom of choice.
- Learn how to acquire your Sovran Affidavit, Kanat’an Legal Public Notice, International Exemption Pass, and World Passport that work to free you from the control and limitations of the Corporation of Canada, taxes and maritime law (fees apply). Check our FAQ page for more information and details on these benefits.
- Have an opportunity to directly impact the lives of others by your contributions to the community and by informing others of the benefits to join the freedom movement.
- Learn from our media resources how we are involved in supporting and assisting your community.
- Have the opportunity to become actively involved through our Si Si Giuelth and volunteering.
- Support the work through your donations, helping us to create opportunities for people to be more connected and included in their communities.
- Receive newsletters and media releases to keep you informed of important issues, current and upcoming events/news, and how you are making a difference in the community.
- Join the Community and add your name to the list of those who support and advocate for the Sovereign rights and freedoms for all beings.
- Benefit and be included when the trust funds liquidate and land is returned.