Steps to Join
- Reset Your Password. Then start a plan. Are you an Existing Member? To ensure our new Platform will recognize you, use the email address you first signed up with to
- Login to the Hub with your username and password. Edit your plan, profile, update your email address, proofread and download your ID Card. Browse other instruments in the Shop. Build our Ha’aSaa Health Care team by including your expertise.
- Attend 4 de Jure Governance meetings and request to “Walk off the Ship of Commerce” on the last Sunday of the month (Hub Access Sundays 2PM PST).
- Sign Declaration of Non-Confidence to cease governance under Corporation of Canada.
- Help our innovative PotS Adverse Events System by providing intake and supports, etc.
- Become a volunteer to mobilize our 25 Year Plan and Si Si Giuelth. There is a lot of important work to do and we are just getting started.
How much is a sovran plan?
|Plans For Your Budget||Monthly||Annually||Payment Methods|
|Sovran Sky||$25||$250||Credit Card / Stripe|
|Sovran Tree||$5||$50||Credit Card / Stripe|
|Sovran Ground||FREE*||FREE*||*By donation or in-kind|
cash, cheque or e-transfer
- Includes custom Sovran ID Card.
- Sovran Ground is by special request only.
- Must be 18+ years of age or registered by a parent or guardian.
- Plans do not expire – Lifetime Affiliation.
No Fee Category
- Personnel: donate their energy in various ways
- Honorary: current/past affiliates of Wolverine Council, and others as bestowed with Clan approval
- Complimentary: active volunteers, partners; siblings under the age of 18 years in an affiliate household
How much are instruments?
|Instrument||Shop Price||Per Term||Special Label||30 Day Turnaround||Mail International|
|Sovran ID Card||included|
|Legal Public Notice||$25|
|Affidavit of Sovereign Status||$25|
|Kanat’an Vehicle Plate 6″x12″||$15||$31 US/plate||$10-35 US|
|Kanat’an World Passport – 3 years||$25||$75 US||$30 US||$50 US||$10-35 US|
|Kanat’an World Passport – 5 years||$25||$100 US||$30 US||$50 US||$10-35 US|
|Kanat’an World Passport – 10 years||$25||$125 US||$30 US||$50 US||$10-35 US|
|Kanat’an World Passport – 15 years||$25||$500 US||$30 US||$50 US||$10-35 US|
- Includes PotS signatures and seals.
- All fees are in Canadian currency, except where noted.
- Instruments are carried with you, tied to luggage, and stored in vehicles to present as Factual Proof of your status as a Sovran woman, man or child.
- Instructional videos and web conferencing sessions are being arranged to support our Sovereign process. Attend Sunday meetings early at 1-2PM for assistance.
- Kanat’an Vehicle Plate custom graphic is purchased for $15. You upload your custom file to our 3rd Party manufacturer and complete their checkout. Prices may vary.
- World Passport 3”x3.5” “PotS Special Label” is purchased for $25. You upload your custom file to our 3rd party producer in their online application. “PotS Special Label” is placed on page 6. Their costs depend on Terms you choose; *additional $50 US processing fee for 30-day turnaround (optional); shipping and handling $10-35 US.
Kanat’an Sovran World Passport
The Kanat’an Sacred Land (aka Corporation of Canada) World Passport is a 30 page Machine Readable Travel Document (MRTD*) with alphanumeric code line, scanned-in passport photo and “ghost” image, security paper with embedded logo, data page laminated with hologram, available in 7 languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Esperanto.
World citizenship is the recognition that our rights and duties extend to humanity and to the Earth as our planetary home. As world citizens, we carry our rights and duties with us wherever we are, and we know that the world we share already unites us.
The mandate for the World Passport is based on Article 6 and Article 13(2) Article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
“Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.” (Art. 6)
“Everyone has the right to leave any country, including one’s own, and to return to one’s country.” (Art. 13.2)