Principles of thought & basis of protecting Society
Discrepancy Analysis – to protect all peoples from errors of governance, science and medicine.
1) Discrepancy of Speech: Inconsistencies in what people say.
2) Discrepancy of Action: Inconsistency between what people say and do.
3) Discrepancy of Reality: Inconsistency between what people say and do and reality.
Once a discrepancy is found, the most difficult task is finding intent.
Often intent cannot be determined with certainty, so at the end of the day final judgment should be left at the hands of the creator.
by Daniel Nagase, December 4, 2022
- Hayriver StrongholdHay River Stronghold continues… written by Lorena. Watch Eagle Vision News on ODYSEE for the latest. Scroll down on the homepage for links. Government over-reach in Hay River continues as mainstream media cohorts with corporation of Canada (Government). Broadcasting grim … Read more
- 61 de Jure Gov’tFirst Law of the Land & Tribunal | Council of 13 | Alliances of Kanat’an | RN 591 243 241 CA 🦅Peoples of the Salmon 61 de Jure Governance🦅 DJG Odysee DJG PodCast Transcript Chat Minutes Below February 26, 2023 1:00 … Read more
- $50,000 Hague CampaignWe are launched! Please help our campaign to raise $50,000 to send Tribunal members to travel up to 15 days through Zurich, Bern and the Hague Switzerland to file our Recognition Documents … regarding Genocide and so much more. Donate … Read more